Passports Photographs with Studio Lighting.
Australian Passport Images with full Studio Lighting: Set of 4 copies: $30
Other Countries requiring odd sizes as per their regulations – Set of 4 copies: $50
Other Countries requiring a digital file as per their regulations: $50
Please phone me on 0418 742 530 to make an appointment at our Brisbane Studio and yes,
I can do out of hours appointments – Stephen Jones.
UK Passport Photographs
You need 2 identical photos for a passport application.
You must get a new photo when you get a new passport, even if your appearance hasn’t changed.
Your application will be delayed if your photos don’t meet the rules.
The size of your photos
Your photos must:
- measure 45mm high by 35mm wide
- not be a cut down version of a larger picture
The quality of your photos
Your photos must be:
- printed to a professional standard
- taken within the last month
- in colour on plain white photographic paper with no border
- taken against a plain cream or light grey background
- clear and in focus
- without any creases or tears
- unmarked on both sides (unless a photo needs to be countersigned)
- unaltered by computer software
What your photos must show
Your photos must:
- be a close-up of your full head and upper shoulders
- contain no other objects or people
- be in clear contrast to the background
In your photo, you must:
- be facing forward and looking straight at the camera
- have a neutral expression and your mouth closed
- have your eyes open, visible and free from reflection or glare from glasses
- not have hair in front of your eyes
- not have a head covering (unless it’s for religious or medical reasons)
- not have anything covering your face
- not have any ‘red eye’
- not have any shadows on your face or behind you
You can’t wear sunglasses or tinted glasses. You can wear reading glasses but your eyes must show fully through clear lenses without glare or reflections.
The size of your image
The image of you – from the crown of your head to your chin – must be between 29mm and 34mm high.
Photos of babies and children
Children must be on their own in the picture. Babies must not be holding toys or using dummies.
Children under 6 don’t have to be looking directly at the camera or have a neutral expression.
Children under one don’t have to have their eyes open. If their head is supported by a hand, the hand mustn’t be visible in the photo.
Photo dos and don’ts
Posting your photos
When sending your application, your photos must be:
- separated from each other
- left loose and not attached to your application form